Last revised: 26 August 2022
1. Information Collection
- We may collect information including but not limited to the following about you and your use of our website, the FastEX Site, platform and service (together, our ”Platform“) in order to create a better, more personalized experience for you or for internal research purposes: Your name, email address, address, date of birth, telephone number, a password selected by you, and pictures and data that may be selected or entered by you through the Platform. Furthermore, we may collect your payment and financial information which will be stored by our third party payment processors.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to posting your personal information.
- We automatically track certain information about our users including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.), your mobile device’s unique ID number, your mobile device’s geographic location while the app is running, your computer’s IP address, technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system), your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.), the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to one of our sites, the buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any), how long you used the Platform and which services and features you used, the online or offline status of the Platform.
- Please be careful about posting sensitive details about yourself including any Wallet Keys. While you may voluntarily provide this information to us when you create your profile, there is no requirement to do so. Where you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users.
- We collect information including but not limited to postings you make on the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other users or third parties about your activities or postings on our website.
Upon your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your personal information from publicly available sections of the Platform. To make this request, contact us by contact form. Upon our receipt of your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your personal information as soon as reasonably possible from publicly available sections of the Platform in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. Nonetheless, we will retain in our files information you may have requested us to remove if, in our sole discretion, retention of the information is necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or to enforce the Terms of Service. Furthermore, your information may never be completely removed from our databases due to regulatory requirements (for example, we will not remove your information from our back up storage). If you wish for any information to be permanently removed, please contact us.
2. Use of Information
Your information will be visible to other users of the Platform to facilitate communication between users. We will never sell your information without your permission; however, you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- We use the information we collect about you to provide the Fastex Services to you, create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage and disclose aggregated statistics, improve our content and service offerings, aid in our monetization efforts, and customize our Platform’s content, layout and services. This may include migrating your information to other platforms owned by us. We also use the information we collect about you to review and investigate your activities or transaction on our Platform, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms of Service Agreement.
- We may use your correspondence with us, information posted by you for publication on our Platform for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate, whether submitted via email, or posted on our Platform.
- We may disclose any information in response to a legal request such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand, to investigate or report illegal activity, or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a partnership or a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
3. Children’s Privacy
FastEX does not allow persons under 18 to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are aware of someone under the age of 18 using our Platform, please contact us immediately by contact form.
We have established both physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For this reason, we use SSL certificates to secure our website. However, the internet is an open system, and we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information submitted to the Platform. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
6. Third Party Websites
7. Law Enforcement
8. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Fastex that you no longer wish to receive such communications. Once notified, we will endeavour to remove you from our database immediately. If you wish to opt out of certain communications, please contact us by contact form.
9. Third Party Access to Your Information
10. Cookies and Tracking
12. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
After creating an account, you will be able to access and edit your information through the login dashboard. Please be aware that although you will be able to access and edit your information, you will not be able to opt out of our data collection practices. Additionally, if you wish to opt out of our data collection practices or would like us to remove any of your information, please contact us by contact form.